Savor the natural hardwood smoked taste of our Plant-Based Signature Stadium Dogs. Crafted with garlic, cracked black pepper, and paprika, our hot dogs are blended with classic spices to give you a perfectly balanced and flavorful bite every time. Sizzles perfectly on the grill, so top them up with your favorite fixings or redefine them with an inspired recipe and enjoy.
Field Roast's chef-led origins began in Seattle over twenty years ago. The combination of European charcuterie methods and the Asian mien ching traditions to craft plant-based meats and cheeses from grains, fresh-cut vegetables, herbs, and spices became a winning process that paved the way for all the enticing and delicious food we continue to create today.
Water, Canola Oil, Pea Protein, Potato Starch, Methylcellulose, Carrageenan, Vital Wheat Gluten, Brown Rice Protein, Vinegar, Faba Bean Protein, Beet Powder (Color), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Cane Sugar, Garlic Powder, Hardwood Smoked Sugar, Konjac Flour, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Spice (Black Pepper, Nutmeg), Cherry Powder (Color Retention), Paprika.
- Heat grill to medium heat, brush dog with a small amount of oil.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes turning frequently to brown evenly and cook to a minimum internal temperature 165F.
**Pan Fry **
- Bring non-stick pan to a medium heat.
- Add a small amount of vegetable oil and cook 4-5 minutes, turning frequently. Brown evenly and cook to a minumum internal temperature of 165F.
- Head griddle to 350F and lightly oil.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes turning frequently to brown evenly and cook to a minimum internal temperature 165F.
**Steam Oven **
- Set combi-oven to 100% steam (max 212F).
- Place in a perforated hotel pan and cook 4-5 minutes turning frequently to brown evenly and cook to a minimum internal temperature 165F.