This bun-sized fillet is made out of 100% plants with a tender, flaky whitefish texture encased in a light, crispy breading. Made from a six-legume protein blend to create the unmistakable flaky texture of fish, Good Catch Plant-Based Fish Fillets are also non-GMO, kosher, vegan, mercury-free and shellfish-free — This is seafood, evolved.
Good Catch's chefs, brothers Chad and Derek Sarno, worked for years to perfect the texture and flavor of seafood for Good Catch. They’re also the masterminds behind the blog Wicked Healthy and The Wicked Healthy Cookbook, which guides readers to a healthier, plant-based lifestyle. Self-professed plant pushers, they’ve each power-cooked their way to the top of the food chain in their respective positions and are considered pioneers in moving plant-based eating to the mainstream.
Water, Good Catch® 6-Plant protein blend (pea protein isolate, soy protein concentrate, chickpea flour, faba protein, lentil protein, soy protein isolate, navy bean powder), Wheat flour, Sunflower oil, Corn starch, Natural flavors, Methylcellulose, Yeast extracts, Sugar, Salt, Corn maltodextrin, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Corn flour, Yeast, Spices, Xanthan gum, Annatto, Acetic acid.
Contains soy and wheat
- Preheat skillet over medium heat and add 2 tsp of oil
- Place frozen fillet on skillet
- Cook fillet for 8-10 minutes in total until golden brown and crispy (flipping halfway)
- Preheat oven at 425°F
- Lightly brush/spray pan and frozen fillet with oil
- Bake fillet on tray for 18 mins then flip
- Bake fillet for another 6-7 minutes until golden brown and crispy
Deep fry at 375° for 5 ½ - 6 minutes