We're constantly looking for passionate plant-lovers to join our team. Below is a list of our current openings. If you don't see anything that fits, we'd still love to hear from you, so please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com with your professional area(s) of expertise called out in the subject line. Thank you!
Social Media Intern
Posted September 27, 2021
Join our growing team! VEDGEco is looking for a Social Media Intern as we continue to expand. We recently celebrated a successful first year of business shipping plant-based wholesale to restaurants, grocers, and foodservice operators nationwide and have plans for significant growth as we continue into Year 2. We are looking for passionate plant-based advocates to join us in our expansion!
The social media intern will assist with VEDGEco’s growth efforts via social media marketing on channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others. The Social Media Intern will be responsible for all aspects of content scheduling and evaluating, and will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Draft, schedule, and post social media content and campaigns for VEDGEco social channels in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Perform real-time engagement and community management from VEDGEco accounts
- Research VEDGEco competitors, industry news, trends, influencers, and media targets to identify opportunities
- Monitor and report on social media metrics, making strategic recommendations for expanding reach and brand awareness
- Collaborate as a thought partner with fellow team members in brainstorming content ideas and content execution
- Assist the team with research as needed
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in social channels: including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Clubhouse. Expertise in Instagram preferred.
- Excellent writing and strong social skills: is able to write with a brand voice, consolidate information for digital copy, and will ask questions and ask for assistance when needed
- Experience with the following platforms preferred: Canva, Facebook Business, Instagram Insights, Social analytics platforms (Sprout Social), and Google Analytics
- Hold a passion or great curiosity for the plant-based and vegan movement
- Eagerness to learn from and collaborate in a remote start-up environment
Submit your resume and any other appropriate materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
VEDGEco, the first nationwide wholesaler of 100% plant-based foods, is on a mission to enable freedom of food choice at meal-time. Available to restaurants and other food service industry businesses, VEDGEco ships its carefully curated selection of versatile, plant-based products in foam-free, recyclable, and compostable packaging for as little environmental impact as possible.