Plant Ranch's Carne Asada Plant-Based Protein is fully flavored with savory grilled onion and notable hints of citrus and cooked in small batches over mesquite using recipes handed down for generations. Enjoy it in tacos, burritos, BBQ sandwiches, pasta sauces, or just about anywhere your appetite wants to go. Just heat it up and eat it up.
As health-conscious foodies and with 66% Latin American ownership, we know what authentic Latin American flavors should taste like. As more people aspire to live a happier existence by the choices they make in their lifestyle and food choices, we are committed to the idea that choosing Plant Ranch is not a compromise or a sacrifice in flavor. You aren’t giving anything up by eating Plant Ranch. OK. You may be giving up transfats, calories and the ecological burden placed on the planet by the overconsumption of animal protein. But those are good things to get rid of.
Water, vital wheat gluten, non-GMO vegan beef flavor bouillon (salt, maltodextrin, sugar, medium chain triglycerides, yeast extract, silicone dioxide [anti-caking agent], organic spices, organic gum arabic, natural vegan flavors), garbanzo bean flour, onion, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, sugar, corn starch), orange juice, less than 2% of: vegetable oil, onion powder, lime juice, garlic powder, cilantro, cumin, sugar, paprika, black pepper, oregano.
Contains wheat and soy.
*For best results, defrost Plant Ranch in refrigerator prior to heating.
- Remove outer package.
- Place fully defrosted, unopened vaccum-sealed inner bag into pot of boiling water.
- Heat bag for approximately 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and leave in water for an additional 5 minutes before serving.
- Remove fully defrosted Plant Ranch protein from packaging and place in a microwave0-safe container.
- Add one tablespoon of water and heat two minutes.
- Continue heating as needed and serve.