Barvecue® Original Pulled BVQ is a hand-crafted, wood-smoked delicacy with Original BVQ sauce. Great for the classic pulled barbecue sandwich or as a main entree. Just like old-school BBQ but plant based.
**Barvecue ® Brand Food Values **
- 100% plant based
- Quality without compromise
- Clean, transparent ingredients
- No artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- No hydrogenated oils
Meat substitute (non-GMO soybean protein, soy fiber, wheat protein concentrate, soybean oil, seasoning [soy amino acids, vegetable extracts, sea salt], apple cider vinegar, water, tomato puree, contains 2% or less of: vinegar, molasses, brown sugar, tomato paste, spices, garlic, onion.
Contains soy and wheat.
- Thaw in the refrigerator. Remove from the package.
- Heat in oven or stovetop to internal temperature of 165F.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
I love BBQ sandwiches and I knew I'd better stock up on BVQ Original Pulled for the hot months ahead. It is delicious on my favorite buns with a vegan ranch twice baked cheesy baked potato on the side. I'
While the large chunk is a challenge if you just want a little bit (buy the 12 oz otherwise) the product is super tasty and the vegans and non-vegans in my house all enjoy it. Truly filling!