Get 50% off 2 or more cases of Good Catch® Plant-Based Seafood!*
Just add any 2 or more cases of Good Catch® products (Fish Fillets, Tuna, and/or Fish Burgers) to your cart and your 50% will automatically be applied.
*Offer valid 11/15/21-12/31/21 or while supplies last. Offer eligible to all customers. Any two (2) or more Good Catch® products must be added to cart for offer to be applied. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Give your guests what they’re asking for – A nutrient-dense, protein-packed, plant-based seafood meal. Use our plant-based tuna in a variety of recipes, from tuna melts and salads to soups and casseroles. 23g protein per serving.
Good Catch's chefs, brothers Chad and Derek Sarno, worked for years to perfect the texture and flavor of seafood for Good Catch. They’re also the masterminds behind the blog Wicked Healthy and The Wicked Healthy Cookbook, which guides readers to a healthier, plant-based lifestyle. Self-professed plant pushers, they’ve each power-cooked their way to the top of the food chain in their respective positions and are considered pioneers in moving plant-based eating to the mainstream.
Water, Good Catch® 6-plant Protein Blend (Pea Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Chickpea Flour, Faba Protein, Lentil Protein, Soy Protein Isolate, Navy Bean Powder), Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Soy Lecithin, Seaweed Powder.
- Thaw saddlebag in the refrigerator overnight.
- Empty Good Catch Tuna Flake into a bowl and season/ marinate with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Lemon Juice and Lemon Zest. Gently toss to combine.
- Prepare the “sauce” by combining the Vegan Mayo, Dijon, Drained Capers and Horseradish, Parsley and Dill and whisk well. Add this sauce to the “marinated tuna”.
- Gently fold in the Celery and Scallions.
- Taste and re-season if desire.
i wasn't disappointed in VEDGE , i was disappointed in Fedex. I believe they left my box someplace the night before of its scheduled for delivery and delivered it the next day so naturally everything was thawed and unusable because the packets say do not refreeze. I AM UPSET THATH IT HAD TO GO TO WASTE.