Give your guests what they’re asking for – A nutrient-dense, protein-packed, plant-based seafood meal. Use our plant-based tuna in a variety of recipes, from tuna melts and salads to soups and casseroles. 23g protein per serving.
Plus+ Members: Sign into your Plus+ account to get two free cases of Good Catch product on the house! Use code TRYGOODCATCH at checkout! Redeem this promotion by adding any two cases of Good Catch® Plant-Based Tuna and/or Fish Burgers to your cart, and then enter the code at checkout.
Good Catch's chefs, brothers Chad and Derek Sarno, worked for years to perfect the texture and flavor of seafood for Good Catch. They’re also the masterminds behind the blog Wicked Healthy and The Wicked Healthy Cookbook, which guides readers to a healthier, plant-based lifestyle. Self-professed plant pushers, they’ve each power-cooked their way to the top of the food chain in their respective positions and are considered pioneers in moving plant-based eating to the mainstream.
Water, Good Catch® 6-plant Protein Blend (Pea Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Chickpea Flour, Faba Protein, Lentil Protein, Soy Protein Isolate, Navy Bean Powder), Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Soy Lecithin, Seaweed Powder.
- Thaw saddlebag in the refrigerator overnight.
- Empty Good Catch Tuna Flake into a bowl and season/ marinate with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Lemon Juice and Lemon Zest. Gently toss to combine.
- Prepare the “sauce” by combining the Vegan Mayo, Dijon, Drained Capers and Horseradish, Parsley and Dill and whisk well. Add this sauce to the “marinated tuna”.
- Gently fold in the Celery and Scallions.
- Taste and re-season if desire.